Work on the pilot country starts in October and this role will be involved in the evolution of the project and the team from the outset.
Responsibility will include:
- Working closely with the Transformation Team to ensure the successful delivery of the project
- Deliver fully reconciled bank reconciliations to deadline
- Manage payment runs
- Work with the Takings & AP Supervisor and the local finance teams to resolve queries
- Provide support to the Senior Management Accountant as required
- Acquisition specific tasks in relation to setting up the new surgery or group of surgeries
The role is initially likely to include some travel. An additional, relevant European language is preferred.
The role will initially be based in Bath, with a move to our new offices in Keynsham towards the end of the year.