Commercial Finance Analyst
IVC Station House
Due to continued expansion across the group we now have an opening for a Commercial Finance Analyst to work closely with the Commercial Finance Manager, Operational teams and our surgeries to proactively identify issues and opportunities to drive the profitability and efficiency of the group.
You will be responsible for:
• Driving the profitability of the surgeries through detailed forensic analysis of all site profit and loss accounts to identify issues and opportunities, then with the Commercial Finance Manager, drive through actions and resolutions
• Ensuring that all key financial issues are highlighted and discussed with clear actions to resolve
To challenge the management accounting team to deliver accounts to the required standard and accuracy
• Clear communication of complex financial concepts to non-financial stakeholders
• Assisting with the calculation of performance related bonuses for the surgeries
• Assisting with the creation and analysis of return on investment cases
• Assistingwith training surgeries on financial systems, reporting and techniques
• Project work as allocated by the Commercial Finance Manager, Group Chief Financial Officer and Chief Executive - UK
We’re looking for someone educated to degree level and either a finalist or recently completed their professional accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA). You must have at least two year’s previous commercial finance experience with a detailed understanding of financial processes to be able to identify issues and opportunities. You should be comfortable working within a clinical environment and with varying stakeholder personalities where compassion is a requirement.
This role will involve a small amount of travelling and the occasional overnight stay
Or find more jobs near Bath