- Keeping finance systems (OA and Ebis) up to date for new surgeries as they join the group, for hive ups, for staff changes, and for changes in reporting
- Delivering on our SLA to surgeries, enabling them to run a great business, by responding to all surgery eBis queries within 2hrs and resolving all within 24hrs
- Assisting Finance Systems Manager with training needs of business, and helping to maintain user licences, being main point of contact for system queries and troubleshooting
- Liaising with external providers to ensure systems are maintained and kept up to date with sufficient support and licencing requirements
- Helping to integrate European surgeries into the group, including set-up, maintenance and support
- Working with the MA team to be able to construct new ad hoc reports from OA and eBis as needed
- Strong academically, with previous experience in an accounting environment
- Excellent IT skills including excel, and confident and experienced on various management accounting and reporting systems
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment – flexibility is key
- Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly
- Deadline focussed, and willing to put in the effort required to ensure they always meet them
- Comfortable working with clinical environment where compassion is a requirement
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well within the team, and communicate effectively but sympathetically with the surgeries.
- Experience of OpenAccounts would be an advantage
- Minimum AAT qualification (Level 4) or equivalent.