We are looking for a 4th Operations Manager to support the Head of Operations in the operational management of our UK business. The main objective of the role is to.
• Manage a team of Business Support Managers
• Help our Clinical Directors deliver profitability across our Practices
• Ensure the successful integration of new acquisitions into the group
• Ensure that practices follow group policies and procedures as appropriate
• Promote the vision and values of Independent Vetcare throughout the group
• Take the lead in national projects as required
This is a hands on type role in a fast paced environment. The business is growing rapidly within a sector that is undergoing a lot of change. You need to demonstrate excellent communication, influencing and coaching skills within a multi-site business with the ability to utilise different approaches to different people to achieve results. You will need experience of analysing problems and developing creative solutions, business planning and proven leadership skills and team management skills. A positive, can-do approach is essential. An appreciation of Finance, HR, Marketing and Health and Safety matters in this or a similar sector is a distinct advantage. You must have a driving licence and be flexible including overnight stays when required. In return we can offer an exciting role in a growing business with fantastic opportunities for personal growth and career development.
Or find more jobs near UK National