As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for our clients. To be successful within this role, you will have a friendly, can do attitude. This position will involve some evening and weekend work, so flexibility is advantageous.
Some of the responsibilities of the position include:
- Welcoming Clients to the practice
- Answering phone calls and managing appointments
- Clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying and faxing.
- Stock control and rotation
- Keeping the office organised, clean and tidy
- Previous experience as a receptionist/administrative assistant or similar role.
- An excellent customer service attitude.
- Hands-on-experience with office equipment (e.g:computers, printers and fax machine).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.