If you are passionate about raising clinical standards and providing an excellent client and patient service and strive for continuous improvement then you could be the Veterinary Surgeon to fill this position.
- located between the cultural and historical cities of Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Excellent Register Veterinary Nurse team with 2:1 ratio
- Beautiful light spacious building to work in
- 15 minute consultations
- Fully equipped (laparoscopy, laser, endoscopy, digital x-ray, Sevo/Alfaxan, full laboratory.
- All orthopaedic services (inc Hip replacement, MMP surgery & SHO)
We are looking for someone:
- Ambitious, compassionate, excellent communicator.
- Genuinely likes people and enjoys the job
- Wants to contribute to the continuing development of a young Hospital.
We also offer a host of learning and development opportunities, 5 days paid CPD leave, £1200 CPD allowance, paid professional memberships and other staff benefits