A new position has been created within the dynamic commercial team. They are looking for a self-motivated organised individual, with a can do attitude and excellent communication skills. The position will report to the Commercial Analyst and will involve working across all national teams within the business.
- Calculation and reporting of monthly UK IVC manufacturer rebates receivable.
- Management of UK manufacturer rebate debtors, including reconciling rebate provisions to cash received and liaising with manufacturers to resolve queries and monitor cash collection.
- Identifying and implementing rebate debtor management process and control improvements.
- Maintenance of UK Product Rebate Rate Master Files, including ongoing development of master data management processes and controls.
- Assisting with standard monthly commercial reporting.
- Assisting with the calculation of monthly manufacturer rebates receivable.
- Assisting with rebate debtor and cash management.
- Assisting with the implementation and integration of new rebate contracts for Evidensia, including liaising with the IVC Europe Finance Team and Manufacturers as required.
- Solid accountancy skills CIMA required?
- Able to work with large volumes of data to a high degree of accuracy.
- Confident of dealing with a high volume workload.
- Effective communicator, confident dealing with internal and external business stakeholders in a calm, friendly and efficient manner whatever the circumstances
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills – including Excel.
- A questioning mind, constantly looking for where improvements can be made
- Flexible approach to work
- A strong team ethic
Pension: Workplace pension scheme
Holiday: 25 days/year