The ideal candidate will have some experience of senior management and have advanced clinical qualifications (diplomate level, residency trained or experienced AP) in either Oncology, Internal Medicine or Orthopaedics to continue clinical work.
Vale Referrals is a long established multidisciplinary referral clinic situated 20 minutes north of Bristol and 20 minutes South of Gloucester and Cheltenham in a beautiful part of the Cotswolds yet close to the M5 and M4 corridor.
We are a dynamic, close knit team comprising of clinicians in internal medicine, orthopaedic surgery, ophthalmology, oncology and diplomates in soft tissue surgery, dermatology and cardiology. There is a culture of support and development which is key to our current growth and success. Vale referrals is also a key part of the IVC Referral network.
Vale Referrals is undergoing an exciting phase of expansion, including new clinical services and hospital facilities. We pride ourselves on being forward-thinking, client focused veterinary practice focused on care, integrity, knowledge and support. Our team is ambitious and has a good, personal relationship with primary practitioners who refer to the clinic, as well as with the owners of the patients under our care.
A bespoke clinical director package is available for the successful applicant.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Graduate vet degree with Membership of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (or eligibility). Ideally diplomate level, residency trained or experienced AP.
- Experience of senior management within a hospital team.
- Experience of supporting, developing and managing people within a practice setting.
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues, referring veterinarians and clients.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work well within a team are essential