We are keen to find a dedicated Veterinary Surgeon interested in building a career with us in Warwickshire/Staffordshire border.
We have three quality surgeries staffed by very friendly, expert teams and offer high standard customer service.
Our facilities are up to date, our client list is strong and we deal with a varied caseload of small animal, first opinion patients.
Our ideal candidate would be confident, experienced and used to delivering a high standard of clinical work and patient care. Previous management experience is not essential, as there will be scope to develop your management skills further in this role. Support will be given in all aspects of the CD role.
The role offers:
- 4 day week with amenable rota
- No out of hours
- Salary £60,000 - £80,000 depending on experience
- Generous CPD allowance of £1200 per annum with 5 paid CPD days
- 6 weeks holiday (plus 8 public) and your birthday off fully paid.
- Staff retail discounts and discounted pet care
- Cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and discounted gym memberships