Independent Vetcare is the fastest growing Veterinary Group in the UK and the largest Veterinary Group in Northern Europe. IVC has grown to over 550 veterinary practices across the UK and NI thanks to our vet-friendly culture and reputation for clinical excellence.
The role will be working 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday, from 10am to 2pm.
· Answering the phone and dealing with general enquiries
· Over seeing emails for General enquires
· Overseeing deliveries and collections
· Ordering Stationary, Office and Kitchen supplies
· Overseeing the reception intercom, signing visitors and members of staff in and out of the building
· Managing the general supervision of allocated parking
· Booking out and managing the overall running of the Meeting rooms.
· Arranging Conference calls on request
· Sorting and sending out training packs for our exceptional receptionist training programme
· Seeing in the daily post – sorting through all post to be given to the relevant departments
· Franking mail to be posted out
· General admin jobs – helping out other members of staff with different tasks
· Organizing Couriers, Taxis, Food and drink for visitors and members of staff
· Sending out monthly vouchers to the winners of mystery shop winners (Sofia Miranda)
· Liaising with the Landlord for General maintenance of the offices
· Fire staff checklist updating
· Staff phone list updating
The ideal candidate will have experience in administrative and clerical procedures and have excellent IT skills.You will have a good amount of knowledge of customer service principles and practices and be able to communicate with all levels. Attention to detail and reliability is a must, as well as GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent.
Or find more jobs near Bristol