You will have a strong track record in the delivery of exceptional client service and be able to demonstrate a good level of computer literacy.
Desired candidate attributes are:
- Previous reception / customer services experience working within a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience of managing and leading a team and the ability to operate as part of the clinical leadership team.
- Proven track record of maintaining good working relationships with customers, other teams and staff.
- Proven track record of making decisions quickly, fairly and effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks, delegate effectively, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
- Outstanding telephone manner with the ability to build rapport with customers quickly.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail
Areas of responsibility will be:
- Customer Excellence – communication, waiting room & reception standards.
- Reception team leadership – recruitment, performance & management.
- Clinic administration duties – making sure these are completed effectively and efficiently.
- Organising local events and marketing – to drive customer acquisition and transactions
- Salary up to £18,000 (depending on experience)
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- An extra days holiday for your birthday
- CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships
- Access to our development and wellbeing programmes.
Your standard working hours will be 38 hours per week, including a 1:5 Saturday rota.
You will be required to work shifts within our opening hours. You will also be required to help cover sickness/holidays if needed.
To apply, please send your CV to Samantha Gray at email@example.com