Clinical Lead Nurse
The Beeches Veterinary Centre
As the Clinical Lead Nurse, you will be responsible for the day-to-day organisation of the nursing team. You will be able to inspire other team members to continue to maintain high levels of clinical care, whilst maintaining efficiency of the clinic’s workload through supportive management and leading-by-example. You will be able to develop good rapport with all team members and clients. Working closely with the Nursing Manager and Clinical Director, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining SOPs, organisation and attendance at clinical meetings, overseeing clinical coaches and be able to problem solve and encourage the nursing team to continually improve to enable both the practice and individuals to progress.
• Registered Veterinary Nurse with at least 1-year experience post qualification
• Up to date CPD
• Ability to lead a team containing persons with various levels of experience
• Great communication skills
• Delegation skills as well as knowing when to ask for further assistance
• Willingness to learn and develop professionally
• Competitive salary
• Encouraged, supported and funded CPD
• IVC employee benefits
• 38.5 hours per week worked over 4.5 days
• 1:6 weekends (day time only)
• No OOH
• Good holiday allowance
Facilities and who you’ll work with:
Single-site RCVS Accredited Small Animal Practice with separate dog, cat and isolation wards, separate theatre with multi-parameter monitoring system and heated operating table, imaging suite, large prep room, dental tub table, a dedicated laboratory and a veterinary ambulance. Other members of the team include 3.5 FTE experienced Veterinary Surgeons, our Nursing Manager, 5 RVNs, 1 SVN, a dedicated reception team plus our Practice Manager.
Please note, the closing date for applications is 24th September 2018.
Or find more jobs near Wiltshire