Our dedicated and professional teams at our busy 1st opinion and referral practices within Abington Park Veterinary Group are committed to delivering service excellence. This post holder will be required to work 8am – 8pm shifts, on a 4 on 4 off rotation, with weekend and bank holiday working included. The candidate must be a proactive team player, a good communicator and committed to upholding the gold standard of service and care our loyal client base expects.
You will be working within a fully equipped practice alongside a dedicated friendly team with an approachable and supportive management team. The position includes emergency work, critical care nursing and the opportunity to assist in a range of advanced surgical and medical procedures, such as MRI/CT scanning, advanced orthopaedics, specialist nursing and nurse clinics. The post holder will also be required to lift and restrain animals, as well as undertake cleaning duties.
A full driving license is needed as you may be required to drive the practice ambulance.
What’s on offer:
- A diverse and varied caseload
- Support from certificate holders in small animal disciplines
- Excellent location, with direct transport links to London and Birmingham.
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Generous CPD allowance & ongoing training and development
- RCVS membership – fully covered
- Minimum 28 days holiday plus an extra day to celebrate your birthday
- My Benefits – discounts off leading brands and retailers
- Opportunities for progression
If this appeals to you and you feel you would to join an amazing team then this is the practice for you, please get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you.