We require a full time Registered Veterinary Nurse with a passion for gold standard animal care and providing an exceptional service to our loyal client base. Our vacancy is a static position in one of our branch surgeries which has recently been fully refurbished.
Working alongside the static Veterinary Surgeon you will have the opportunity to build on the existing client base by using your business creativity and offering a consistent high level of service. This is a great chance to help manage a practice with support from an approachable management team and support from a friendly wider team of clinical and support staff. You will work closely with the vet to organise the week, be part of initiatives to generate new and increased business, and really make the practice your own. The role will encompass reception duties as well as the opportunity to use your nursing skills. This is a full time Monday to Friday position with Wednesday afternoons off.
We can also offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- No OOH or weekend working
- CPD allowance and ongoing training
- Fully covered RCVS membership
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Colleague discount – 50% off professional veterinary fees
- Eyecare/Cycle to work scheme
- My Benefits – discount off leading brands e.g. Tesco, Currys PC World, Apple Stock
- Happy Birthday! A paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Gifts for birth/adoption and wedding/civil partnerships
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, plus a proactive, ‘can-do’ approach, we would love to hear from you.