- 37.5 hours per week (4 days considered)
- One night per week on-call and 1:5 weekend (half day off week following)
- Good salary for right person
- Good CPD allowance
- Great colleagues.
- Beautiful light spacious building to work in.
- Located between the cultural and historical cities of Glasgow and Edinburgh
- We are a TP and enjoy having students
- All nursing staff fully utilised to their full potential
- Digital X-ray, Latest laboratory equipment, Sevofluorane & Humphrey ADE anaesthesia
- We offer referrals in orthopaedics, Ultrasound and Laparoscopy (keyhole surgery)
We are looking for someone who shares our thinking and is:
- Ambitious, compassionate, excellent communicator.
- Wants to contribute to the continuing development of a Veterinary Hospital.
- Genuinely enjoys and is proud of the work of a Veterinary Nurse.
- Clinical coach training would be desirable but not essential.
- Possibility for Senior/lead role for the right person