We are seeking a friendly, enthusiastic, dedicated nurse with post qualifying experience to deliver the highest standards of patient and client care. Our referral work encompasses the fields of orthopaedics, ophthalmology, internal medicine, neurology, soft tissue surgery, rehabilitation and physiotherapy.
Your typical weekly working hours will include 1 in 8 week-end rota for a full-time employee. You will join a team of 19 nurses, ward assistants and sterile services technician working with 6 Veterinary Surgeons. Our facilities include three operating theatres, X-Ray, on site 16 slice CT, visiting high field MRI, ultrasound, arthroscopy, fluoroscopy, endoscopy and laparoscopy.
You will have experience in referral veterinary nursing or are looking to move into referral veterinary nursing. Referral nursing experience is not necessary as full training will be provided. You will have demonstrable ability to ensure the delivery of exceptional patient care. CPD is encouraged and funded and we offer a competitive salary, exclusive company discounts, reward schemes and career development.
- Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Demonstrable ability to ensure delivery of exceptional patient care
- Demonstrable experience of working as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment and multi-task
- Experience in Referrals work and/or Anaesthesia