IVC has a position available for an Assistant Completions Accountant in our Mainland Europe Integration Team. This role is to support the production, agreement and posting of opening balance sheets for new entities joining Evidensia. Main tasks will be providing reports and other information to the external accountants assisting in checking the settlement statements to ensure compliance with IVC policy and financial reporting standards and posting opening balances and settlement journals, whilst adhering to timetable and best practice at all times.
What do we need from you?
- Completed AAT Level 4 & having started, or intending to start, a chartered professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA or similar)
- At least 1 years’ experience in a commercial environment
- Flexibility in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including advanced Excel
- Strong attention to detail and able to deliver right first time results quickly
To apply, please email your CV to Lesley at firstname.lastname@example.org