Due to our continued growth, the UK Takings Team is offering this exciting opportunity to join our friendly Takings Team at our head office in Keynsham.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Takings Team and our surgeries to enable timely identification and notification of BACS transactions received into the bank. Working with the Banking team to resolve unidentified receipts, you will be working to minimise query items and the age of items in BACS control.
We are looking for someone with:
- Developed IT competence and PC Skills
- Proven ability to meet scheduled deadlines
- Self-disciplined and accurate approach to processing
- Flexible approach to work
- Confident of dealing with a high volume workload
- Positive and energetic disposition
- Good team working skills and work ethic
- Self-driven for progressive and continued learning development.
To apply, please email your CV to Lesley at firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th September 2019