This is a great opportunity which would suit someone already part qualified or currently studying AAT’s or equivalent, able to work to a high degree of accuracy and has previous leadership skills in a small team.
The successful candidate will manage and lead a team of employees in posting and reconciling the bank accounts to meet regular deadlines whilst maintain great quality of service.
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous leadership/management skills
- Able to work to a high degree of accuracy with attention to detail
- The ability to deal with a high volume workload
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- A strong team ethic and positive demeanour
Language skills are useful but not essential.
Deadline date for applications: 18th April 2019
To apply, please email your CV to Lesley at firstname.lastname@example.org