Business Support Manager
We can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a fantastic opportunity for career development
Independent Vetcare is the fastest growing Veterinary Group in the UK. We have come together out of our desire to pool resources, skills and knowledge. We believe in local management and clinical quality is at the heart of everything we do. Our company has strong core values of integrity, loyalty, respect for its staff and clients. Due to the rapid growth of our group, we need an additional Business Support Manager to join our central support team. This is a key role where you will be responsible for supporting and advising all of the veterinary practices in your area and providing a close link between our Clinical Directors and the central team (finance, marketing, purchasing, HR, property and IT). You will also be helping new practices integrate successfully into the larger group.
You could be currently working as a Practice Manager or in the industry, in a field based role, or you may already be undertaking a similar role in a parallel industry. With excellent people management and influencing skills you will be involved in improving operational performance, helping sites problem-solve and providing them with commercial acumen when required. You must be living in the South East to be able to apply.
We are looking for someone with the following:
• Experience of vet industry or other similar clinical background
• Self-motivated and track record of independent working
• Ability to embrace change and be flexible as the group evolves
• Experience of management responsibilities
• Warm communicator with strong people skills
• Good appreciation of Human Resources and Health & Safety issues
• Microsoft Excel and Word skills
• Some flexibility with working hours and place of work required. The role will require travel.
Please contact our Recruitment Manager, Debbie Loding, for more information on 07702333522 or send you CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Or find more jobs near UK National