Business Support Manager
This is a home-based position and traveling will be required. You will be responsible for supporting and advising all of the veterinary practices in your area and providing a close link between our Clinical Directors and the central team (finance, marketing, purchasing, HR, property and IT).
• Experience of vet industry or other similar clinical background
• Self-motivated and track record of independent working
• Ability to embrace change and be flexible as the group evolves
• Experience of management responsibilities
• Warm communicator with strong people skills
• Good appreciation of Human Resources and Health & Safety issues
• Microsoft Excel and Word skills
This is a Monday to Friday role but some flexibility with working hours and place of work is required. The role will require travel.
You will also be helping new practices integrate successfully into the larger group. With excellent people management and influencing skills you will be involved in improving operational performance, helping sites problem-solve and providing them with commercial acumen when required. Rewarding benefits including a company car, laptop, phone, among other benefits and a fantastic opportunity for career development.
To apply, please email your CV to Claire at email@example.com or call 07741652975 for more information.
Or find more jobs near UK National