Since 2011, the IVC family has grown to over 600 practices across the UK and NI and 200 practices across Europe. Due to this continued expansion across the group , a new position has been created within the dynamic commercial team.
We are looking for a self-motivated organised individual, with a can do attitude and excellent communication skills. The position will report to the Group Commercial Controller and will involve working with our European partners within the business.
You will be responsible for:
• Calculation of monthly ROE Evidensia Rebates Due from wholesaler data.
• Review and checking of direct purchasing and rebate data received from manufacturers and suppliers across ROE, including timely distribution of reporting to Finance Teams at month end.
• Working with the ROE Finance Teams to develop processes and controls as rebate and finance management responsibilities are migrated to the Keynsham Head Office Function.
• Assisting with the implementation and integration of new rebate contracts for Evidensia, including liaising with the IVC ROE Finance Team and Manufacturers as required.
• Development and maintenance of ROE Product Rebates Rates Master Schedules together with associated master data controls.
We’re looking for someone with solid accountancy skills, able to work with large volumes of data to a high degree of accuracy. You will be an effective communicator, confident dealing with internal and external business stakeholders in a calm, friendly and efficient manner whatever the circumstances. Excellent IT skills – including Excel, are essential.
Salary of £40,000 with bonus scheme offered
If you have a questioning mind, constantly looking for where improvements can be made, a flexible approach to work and a strong team ethic, we would like to hear from you