Are you a good multi-tasker with excellent communication skills, an upbeat attitude and great attention to detail? Are you passionate to help people and demonstrate a natural flare for communication? We might have the right role for you!
Independent Vetcare was founded in 2011 with 20 Veterinary practices, and we are now Europe’s largest and fastest growing veterinary group. You will see us continuing to grow over the next year and driving change to all our Veterinary practices and pet owners.
At Independent Vetcare we are proud to have built a business on human values. Understanding individual needs is key to the IVC way of working – whether it’s empathising with a customer’s concerns, creating the best working environment or embracing new ideas from our experts. We embrace innovation through constant collaboration between different stakeholders.
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service and support to pet owners and Independent Vetcare practices. You will have a real opportunity to make an impact and shine within the business as you will be supporting a variety of different projects. The Customer Service Executive will also provide support to managers, other employees and office visitors as well as liaising with practices to ensure positive and productive interactions across the group.
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction to pet owners and Veterinary practices
- Responding promptly to customer enquires both by email and phone
- Manage day-to-day queries through various channels (i.e. Multiple Email inboxes, Facebook, Instagram accounts)
- Knowing our brands, products and services inside and out so you can provide accurate and complete information
- Building good relationships with all stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service
- Liaising with Veterinary staff to gather clinic information
- Update and maintain website content
- Excellent telephone manner and outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent literacy skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Open and curious mindset
- Great team player and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- MS Office experience essential - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Prior customer service role experience, ideally in a fast-paced office environment
- Prior Content Management System (CMS) or WordPress experience is a bonus
What we can do for you:
- Training and career progression opportunities
- 22k salary
- A friendly and vibrant working environment
- We focus on getting things done, and know how to have fun while doing so
- You will be helping to reshape the world of Veterinary care
- Comprehensive pension contributions
- IVC offers a number of staffs benefits and discounts, including cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and discounted gym membership
- You will be entitled to 25 days of paid holiday, plus a day off for your birthday
To apply, please email your CV to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07484520516 for more information.