The role is to work with the Financial Planning Accountant to assist the process and deliver the budget for the group and work with the Head of Operations and Business Support Managers to deliver a budget that is owned by the local Clinical Directors and the Head of Operations alike and that meets the expectations of the bank and shareholders.This can be a demanding, but rewarding, role due to strict deadlines so would suit someone with a flexible approach and a can-do attitude.
What do we need from you?
- Part qualified/Qualified is preferable, but we will also consider Qualified by Experience candidates
- Previous experience in a finance background is essential
- Previous experience in a MA and budgeting role
- Confidence and clear communication
- Strong attention to detail and an analytical mind
- Deadline focussed and willing to put in the effort to ensure they are met
- Comfortable working within a clinical environment where compassion is key
To apply, please email your CV to Lesley at firstname.lastname@example.org