Key responsibilities will include ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the numbers in the group consolidation and board reports as well as preparing financial accounts and maintenance of our accounting systems.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working on consolidations
- Previous experience in dealing with large amounts of data, mapping and creating new reports in a system
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well within the team and communicate effectively
- Experience in monthly reporting
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel
- Strong attention to detail and able to deliver right first time results quickly
- Thrives in a fast-paced constantly changing environment – resilience and flexibility is key
- Can do attitude
Deadline date for applications: 23rd April 2019
To apply, please email your CV to Lesley at firstname.lastname@example.org