A highly experienced veterinary surgeon with small animal and business focus is required to support our current team. This will be a highly rewarding full time position in a vibrant and rapidly developing mutually supportive business environment. We have a passion and commitment to high quality clinical standards, career development of the veterinary teams and practices. With the rapid growth in our small animal business we need an experienced colleague to support us in delivering our key strategies and ethos. We can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a fantastic opportunity for career development.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Veterinary Surgeon/Clinical Director with a small animal background and a good knowledge of small animal practice and Practice ownership or extensive management experience
- Self-motivated and track record of independent working
- Ability to embrace change and be flexible as the group evolves
- Experience of management responsibilities
- Warm communicator with strong people skills
- Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Flexibility is essential. Our network is extensive and there is frequent travel to sites including the need to be away overnight
- A full driving licence is required.