Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the business needs in order to:
- Steer the content of the Intranet
- Lead projects to improve functionality, enhancements and deliver tools and ways of working through the intranet
- Produce intranet governance policies as well as train others on the intranet and deliver training guidelines.
- Ensure a sound structure of the site is maintained and provide recommendations on visual styles and page templates.
This role would suit someone pro-active with a “can-do” attitude with a keen interest in understanding the impact of activities and analysis of results to identify learnings and continually improve outputs and performance
Our core values as a group are Openness * Respect * Engagement * Dialogue * Entrepreneurship. This could be your opportunity to be part of a diverse, progressive business and Europe’s largest veterinary group.
To apply, please email Claire Challinor at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 07741652975