A new position has been created within the dynamic commercial team for a Utilities Manager who will develop, implement and maintain high quality services for all IVC utility use whilst ensuring correct procedures and processes are in place.
Reporting to the UK Commercial Manager, the Utilities Manager will be responsible for ensuring IVC practices benefit from the purchasing synergies of IVC across a range of services to include utilities, telephony and mobile phones. The Utilities Manager will manage the office function to ensure effective and efficient services across the group whilst keeping ahead of any industry developments and energy saving plans to ensure IVC meets its commitments to its Environmental Policy.
- Ensure all parts of the IVC business use the preferred contracted services available.
- Establish, refine and deliver processes and procedures
- Manage practice expectations and needs.
- Work across, and with, relevant IVC teams to ensure services meet the needs of all wider business practices.
- Develop strategic longer term planning and day to day activities
- Identify and service performance improvements and implement change
- Develop and foster an environment of teamwork to ensure all colleagues deliver expectations
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communications skills to ensure clear instructions and good customer service
- Relevant IT skills
- Problem solving – an ability to adapt to an evolving environment
- Analytical with the ability to interpret information from numerous sources
- Computer literate – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience of co-ordinating and managing an office and operational function
Salary: Competitive Salary
Car Allowance: Company Car
Bonus: 10% of base salary (discretionary performance related bonus scheme)
To apply, please email your CV to Claire at email@example.com or call 07741652975 for more information.