We’re currently expanding our digital marketing team and are looking for an experienced PPC & marketing executive to join us. You’ll be working with our enthusiastic team, helping to support an ever-growing network of veterinary practices across the UK. The role is office-based at the brand new Chocolate Quarter in Keynsham, Bristol.
You will be reporting to the Digital Brand & Media Manager, working closely alongside our PPC agency in Stockholm and helping to manage and maintain multiple PPC accounts across the UK. As well as helping support the digital team with other various tasks.
Your day-to-day PPC duties will include:
- Creating new accounts and campaigns
- Analysing performance and data for multiple accounts, looking for trends and opportunities
- Tracking and creating reports
- General admin and maintenance of PPC accounts
- Liaising with veterinary practices across the UK and our partner agency
- Conducting keyword research for vet practices and national brands
- Managing SEO suite platforms to measure success of Google ranking
- Helping to maintain and update practice websites
- Helping manage and maintain email queries for the digital marketing inbox
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with PPC AdWords
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Console
- A keen eye for detail
- Impeccable grammar and spelling skills
- Proficient in excel and other Microsoft programs
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in keyword research and SEO
- Experience in CMS platforms, such as WordPress and Kentico is desirable
- Experience in programmatic advertising
Why work with us?
- We focus on getting things done, and know how to have fun while we do them
- We have a diverse team of great people
- You will be part of reshaping the world of Veterinary care
- 25 days’ holiday a year, plus bank holidays and birthday leave
- Pension scheme
- Staff benefits include a number of discounts including veterinary care, fitness & leisure and high street shops
£22,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
To apply, please email your CV to Georgie at email@example.com or call 07719421361 for more information.