This role is responsible for the more complex reconciliation and processing tasks. Liaising with colleagues within PL, other Departments and third parties to maintain your appointed ledgers for the group and ensure all SLA requirements and Month End timelines are delivered.
Are you the right person for this role?
- Currently studying accountancy qualifications is preferable but not essential
- Minimum 1 year of Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable experience
- Strong excel skills
- Customer service focused
- Highly organised and able to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Confident of dealing with a high volume workload
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible approach to work
- A strong team ethic
DEADLINE DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 27th SEPTEMBER 2019
To apply, please email your CV to Lesley at email@example.com