IVC acquired Evidensia on 5th
May 2017, covering 7 countries across Europe (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Switzerland, Germany, The Netherlands). A systems and processes transformation project is currently underway and a new Shared Service Centre (SSC), equipped with language skills, is being established in Bath to support the European operations.
Responsibility will include:
- Working closely with the Transformation Team to ensure the successful delivery of the project
- Ownership for the delivery of surgery and country P&Ls
- The delivery of a fully reconciled balance sheet pack
- Main point of contact for one or more countries, ensuring an understanding of all processes and projects
- Assistance with new Acquisitions
- Line management and training
We’re looking for somebody who’s experience will enable them to hit the ground running and take ownership of delivering the accounts for the relevant country, post go live. To achieve this involvement in process set up, system testing and issue resolution will be critical, as part of the migration stage of the project.
The role is initially likely to include some travel. An additional, relevant European language is preferred.
The role will initially be based in Bath, with a move to our new offices in Keynsham towards the end of the year.