We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a candidate with a strong 360 helpdesk support coupled with excellent customer service skills to join our IT Department based at our Bristol head office.
The Service Desk Engineer role will involve supporting both internal employees, external employees and external clients with IT incidents and requests, where you will proactively seek resolutions always ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained.
Based at our Bristol head office, you will be part of our wider IT department who support all of our IVC Evidensia’s offices, clinics and hospitals. You can expect full support and guidance from our team.
- Delivering high quality 360 helpdesk support to 4000 users and counting
- Responsibility for resolving IT incidents and requests received via telephone, email portal and in-person using ITIL based processes
- Ensuring all tickets are logged and take ownership through to resolution or escalation to other teams
- Proactively seeking resolutions for customers, ensuring they are kept up to date on progress
- Act as point of escalation for our user community, managing complaints and queries to the resolution
- Creation of accounts for new users and disabling accounts for leavers
- Support line of business applications
- Creation of knowledgebase articles and standard operating procedures for repeatable tasks
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Good Attention to detail
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar role is essential
- Knowledge of MS Office 365 and Azure AD management
- Knowledge of MS Client operating system
- Knowledge of ticket management
- Basic understanding, Ethernet, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, firewalls and VPN technologies, preferably UAG
- Knowledge of the following is desirable - Multiple MCP, ITIL, Zendesk, Avaya telephone system, Draytek support, HP printer management, Papercut, Industry specific system, Application configuration
What we can offer you
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you excellent benefits which include 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and birthday leave, company pension scheme, bring your dog to work and discount vet fee plus many more excellent benefits.
Our commitment to employee development through training, personal development plans, professional qualification support and career progression, has resulted in excellent retention levels. If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of a key business function, where you can push your career forward in a company that continues to grow year on year, then contact us now with your current CV to apply. IVC Evidensia is an equal opportunities employer.