The position is supporting the management accounting team for the Netherlands, the largest country outside of the UK in the Group. The role is to deliver the management accounting month end (P&L/Balance Sheet) to agreed timelines and quality and provide overall management accounting support to the business.
Do you have what we need?
· Strong academically, AAT qualified or equivalent
· Experience in accounting roles
· Must have sufficient commercial experience
· Thrives in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
· Excellent IT skills including excel and confident with various management reporting systems
· Strong attention to detail and able to deliver tight first times results quickly
· Deadline focused and willing to put in the effort required to ensure they always meet them
· Understanding of small companies and how they work
· Comfortable working within a clinical environment where compassion is a requirement
· Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work within the team
Deadline date for applications: 10th April 2019
To apply, please email your CV to Lesley at email@example.com