The role would suit a qualified Management Accountant, with a few years relevant experience, who wants to stay in a ‘hands on’ accounting role.
We are looking for someone who can take ownership and production of surgery P&Ls, balance sheet reconciliations and liaise with the surgeries on a regular basis to provide management accounting support to the business.
What are we looking for?
· Fully Qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
· Well experienced in management accounting roles in similar sixed organisations
· Must have sufficient commercial experience
· Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment – flexibility is key
· Strong attention to detail and able to deliver right first time results quickly
· Deadline focused, ensuring they are met
· Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well within the team and communicate effectively but sympathetically with the surgeries.
Deadline date for applications: 10th April 2019
To apply, please email your CV to Lesley at email@example.com