The Stocktake Coordinator is responsible for overseeing, organising and arranging the next stocktake which is due at the end of September. The Coordinator will be joined by a team of Stocktake Assistants who will prepare the surgeries and setting up structure at head office in readiness for the stock take process. After the surgeries have completed their stocktake the team will be responsible for valuing the stock and the Coordinator will be required to ensure this data is entered into our accounts system by the required deadline date.
What we are looking for:
- Previous finance experience preferable
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve the required results
- Accomplished excel skills, including vlookups.
- Confident communication skills at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Deadline focussed, and willing to put in the effort required to ensure they are met
To apply, please email your CV to Lesley at email@example.com