This is a great opportunity which would suit someone who has relevant work experience, able to work to a high degree of accuracy and has previous leadership skills in a small team.
The role is to manage a small team of processing clerk in the UK Takings Department, directing their work, making sure tasks are delivered to the correct standard, processing to strict deadlines and providing quality service to our veterinary surgeries across the UK.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Confidently deal with a high volume of work
- Ensure scheduled deadlines are met
- Motivate their team to produce great results
- Communicate in a clear, calm and friendly manner
- Identify ways of continually improving procedures