We have an exciting opportunity to help open and establish a new branch in Beaconsfield, whilst split 50:50 with hospital work at Chalfont St Giles.
We are a fully equipped and modernised RCVS accredited practice striving to achieve the highest standard of care in South Buckinghamshire. We have surgeries in Chesham, Chalfont St Giles, Amersham and Beaconsfield. We are currently looking to recruit a Veterinary Surgeon to join our continually growing team of 14 vets.
We have a committed clinical team with many vets and nurses holding or engaged in postgraduate qualifications - as the practice combines first opinion with an internal referral service. Responsibility and specialism are strongly encouraged in order to develop further opportunities and skills to the practice.
We have a strong focus on job satisfaction with a number of employee perks:
- Fully supportive management structure with staff wellbeing at the centre of our business
- CPD strongly encouraged with certificate opportunities
- Fantastic clinical team with a range of certificate holders
- Excellent facilities
- Paid overtime
- Significant practice perks, including your birthday off
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000 depending candidate