We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Small Animal Vet to join the Glaven Veterinary team in 2019.
- We have a high level of modern equipment, including dental X-Ray CR and DR System, in-house laboratory, separate cat and dog wards, video endoscope, digital X-Ray and an E-SAOTE ultrasound scanner.
- We provide our own out of hours service which provides great continuity for our friendly and loyal clients and also gives you chance to use your own emergency and critical care skills
- The weekend on-call rota is just 1 in 5, giving 1.5 days off in lieu with an average of one evening on-call per week
- The rota allows for a good work/life balance as it is based on 40 hours per week
- CPD is encouraged and well supported with an excellent CPD budget and additional staff benefits
- The development of specific interests is encouraged and supported including study to certificate level.
- Birthday leave is given on top of holiday allowance, which increases after two years
- We will offer a competitive salary, which will depend on experience.
- We are part of the IVC group and if you are already part of this group and are looking to relocate then additional financial benefits are on offer
You would be joining a friendly team, consisting of 4 full-time Vets, 6 RVN’s, 2 SVN’s, 1 ANA, 6 Receptionists and 1 Practice Manager. We have 2 practices, the main branch in Holt and a small clinic in Wells Next-the-Sea.
We have a low staff turn around with over half of the team having been working with us for 10 years plus. If you feel you could be a part of this supportive environment then please apply.
We are a busy practice, situated in a popular, pretty, Georgian town close to the North Norfolk coast. It is a fantastic area for bird watching, cycling and walking with easy access to the city of Norwich, which has good rail and air links.
To apply or for more information, please contact Debbie on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07702333522.`