You will be working alongside an outstanding team of experienced vets, nurses and receptionists. You will have excellent leadership, organisation and communication skills to develop and support the team to provide clinical management, a good working atmosphere and maintain clinical protocols. Confident, enthusiastic with a naturally caring disposition, you will be passionate about providing exceptional healthcare and clinical excellence.
You would be required to work 40hrs per week (4 x 10 hr shifts, 9.00am – 6.45pm) plus shared weekends/bank holidays but no OOH’s.
- Competitive salary - £45,000 - £55,000 commensurate with experience
- £1200 CPD allowance and 5 days paid CPD per year
- Additional funding to Certificate level
- RCVS fees paid
- Private health Insurance
- No out-of-hours
- Staff discounts
- Extra day of holiday on your birthday
- Extra days holiday for continued service
- Team bonus scheme
- Practice social events
- Opportunity for career development