We require a full time MRCVS qualified Veterinary Surgeon with a passion for gold standard animal care and providing an exceptional service to our loyal client base. Our vacancy is a sole charge static position in one of our branch surgeries, which has recently been fully refurbished.
Working alongside a static Registered Veterinary Nurse, you will have the opportunity to build on the existing client base by using your business creativity and offering a consistent high level of service. This is a great chance to help manage a practice with support from an approachable management team and support from a friendly wider team of clinical and support staff. You will have the freedom and flexibility to organise your week, be part of initiatives to generate new and increased business, and really make the practice your own. This is a full time Monday to Friday position with Wednesday afternoons off.
We can also offer the following:
- Salary up to £45k plus bonus scheme
- No OOH or weekend working
- Relocation allowance
- CPD allowance and ongoing training
- Private Healthcare
- Fully covered RCVS membership
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Colleague discount – 50% off professional veterinary fees
- Eyecare/Cycle to work scheme
- My Benefits – discount off leading brands e.g. Tesco, Currys PC World, Apple Stock
- Happy Birthday! A paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Gifts for birth/adoption and wedding/civil partnerships
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, plus a proactive, ‘can-do’ approach, we would love to hear from you.