This position would suit a highly motivated & experienced veterinary surgeon who enjoys first opinion practice and is confident in all first opinion surgical procedures. The position is for 31 hours per week-which includes 1:4 Saturday mornings. This role is a maternity cover position for 12 months.
No out of hours are required as these patients are all referred to our excellent out of hours provider. Our clinic is located in the beautiful residential area of Preston Park in Brighton. Great transport links on the bus & train are available and free off street parking is available in the local area.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, where you can be a part of a team who delivers excellent veterinary care – we would love to hear from you!
Our remuneration package & benefits include:
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience).
- 5.6 weeks annual leave (pro-rata).
- CPD allowance (pro-rata).
- RCVS fees paid.
- Further in-house training in the IVC Veterinary Academy.
- ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme is available.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Company sick pay scheme (after qualifying period).
- Your birthday as a day off (pro-rata).
To apply, please email your CV to Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07702333522 for more information.