The Beeches Veterinary Centre
As a Small Animal Vet, you will be joining part of a well-established team of experienced vets, nurses and support staff. You will be responsible for building client loyalty through excellent clinical care. Case discussion is encouraged, as is the development of new ideas and skills. You will be able to develop good rapport with all team members and clients.
• Up to date CPD
• Ability to work within a team containing persons with various levels of experience
• Great communication skills
• Willingness to learn and develop professionally
• Competitive salary
• Encouraged, supported and funded CPD
• IVC employee benefits
• 38 hours per week worked over 4 days (part time / job-share applicants also considered)
• 1:4 weekends (day time only)
• No OOH
• Good holiday allowance
Facilities and who you’ll work with:
Single-site RCVS Accredited Small Animal Practice with separate dog, cat and isolation wards, separate theatre with multi-parameter monitoring system and heated operating table, imaging suite, large prep room, dental tub table, a dedicated laboratory and a veterinary ambulance. Other member of the team includes 3.5 FTE experienced Veterinary Surgeons, our Nursing Manager, Clinical Lead Nurse, 5 RVNs, 1 SVN, a dedicated reception team plus our Practice Manager.
Please note, the closing date for applications is 24th September 2018.
Or find more jobs near Wiltshire