We are seeking a friendly, enthusiastic, dedicated Veterinary Surgeon to deliver the highest standards of patient and client care. You will join a busy practice and will work alongside certificate holders in surgery, ophthalmology and small animal medicine which will enable you to develop your clinical interest. You will join a team of 6 Veterinary Surgeons supported by a nursing team of 19. Our facilities include three operating theatres, X-Ray, on site CT scanner, visiting MRI, ultrasound, arthroscopy, fluoroscopy, endoscopy and laparoscopy.
There is no OOH requirement and your rota will include some Saturday and Sunday mornings.
Belfast is a vibrant and welcoming city set in a stunning landscape. (www.visitbelfast.com).
- RCVS membership
- At least 2 years’ experience in small animal 1st opinion practice
- Demonstrable ability to ensure delivery of exceptional patient care
- Demonstrable experience of working as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Clinical interest in small animal medicine
Generous package on offer dependent upon qualifications and experience, with the flexibility to be tailored to suit the requirements of the successful candidate. CPD is encouraged and funded. Exclusive company discounts, reward schemes, career development, pension, private medical insurance and up to 6.6 weeks holidays (including public holidays).