Holmefield Veterinary Clinic, Brayton Lane
We are a small animal practice with RCVS accredited premises across two branch sites and an Outstanding RCVS award for client care. The practice is situated in rural Yorkshire with easy reach to Leeds and York as well as the Dales, Moors and east coast if preferred.
You will join our 7-vet team who have a wealth of experience, including a small animal certificate holder and visiting specialists in cardiology, small animal medicine and dermatology. We have a large and varied caseload. We are an established practice but are still actively growing with over 9,000 patients.
You will also be supported by a great team of nurses who are all qualified or in training as we are a nurse training practice.
Equipment: Ultrasound, digital x-ray, endoscope, therapeutic laser, acupuncture
The Brayton surgery has undergone a radical overhaul including an extension and full refurbishment to the existing building. Which has provided more consulting rooms, new surgical suite and onsite accommodation.
The role consists of a four day week, one night per week on call with a nurse to assist and 2nd on call vet to support if needed. One weekend in five with the same support followed by an additional day off. One Saturday in five. We would also consider experienced part time applicants.
Competitive salary, 5 weeks holiday, CPD encouraged and paid for.
You would need:
• Qualified veterinary surgeon registered with the RCVS and eligible to work in the UK
• Be keen to learn and grow you knowledge and skills
• Be able to work in a team environment and develop good colleague relations
• Have good communication skills
• Provide outstanding customer service to our clients and develop excellent client relationships.
• Have a car and full clean UK driving licence.
Or find more jobs near North Yorkshire