Kingston Vets have invested heavily in staff training and their facilities to ensure they are offering the highest standards of care. The Park Street hospital has recently been extended to create additional theatre space, enabling advanced techniques to be offered, such as key hole surgeries & fracture repairs. The hospital also benefits from 4 separate wards including an extra-large dog kennel with under floor heating!
As well as having a large first opinion caseload, the group are well equipped to deal with referral cases and often take referrals from surrounding practices. Some of the referral services Kingston vets can offer are; Orthopaedic and soft tissue surgery, Laparoscopy, Diagnostic imaging including CT and advanced ultrasound, Endoscopy including gastroscopy and bronchoscopy & Intensive hospitalisation.
The group have a fantastic and hardworking team of 19 committed Vet Surgeons, 22 dedicated RVN’s and a friendly, enthusiastic, support team.
This really is a fantastic place to work. No two days are the same! As the group grows there is the opportunity to grow with it and the group are specifically keen to hear from Vet Surgeons with certificates or certificate interests!
- Full or part time applications considered
- 4 days a week (full time).
- Our rota does incorporate weekend work. Please do not hesitate to ask for more details.
- Just 1 in 7 on call rota.
We offer an attractive bonus package including;
- Generous Salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience. Plus generous call out payments,
- Generous £1200 CPD allowance
- CPD is actively encouraged including certificates
- All KVG vets have free access to Vet CT Telemedicine, a service allowing access to clinical advice from a specialist team.
- Birthday leave
- 6 Weeks Holiday allowance
- Free flu jabs
- My Benefits – Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Discount Veterinary fees
- Relocation packages
- Cycle to work scheme
- And much more!