We are a long established, Small Animal Veterinary Group based in Woking, Bagshot and Addlestone. As a growing practice we recently relocated to our brand new, purpose-built hospital, and continue to invest to refurbish and equip our other 2 Practices to the same high standard.
With a high proportion of insured clients and the scope to work up cases, we are looking for a friendly, compassionate and proactive individual, competent in medicine and general surgery with a minimum of 2 years experience, who takes pride in providing exceptional client and patient care.
The role includes some sole charge, but our 5 vets are supported by a great team of 9 RVNs, 3 SVNs and experienced Receptionists across the Group.
- £40,000 - £50,000 Salary based on experience, including Pension and My Benefits scheme with Private Healthcare
- Birthday leave and generous Holiday allowance that increases with service
- £1200 CPD Allowance and certificates encouraged
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- No OOH
- Weekends on 2:5 Rota – 1) Sat 8-4 & Sun 9-11 or 2) Sat AM - with time back in lieu
- Accommodation and relocation assistance can be provided
To find out a bit more about us, go to: http://bit.ly/VETvacancy