Our sites are well equipped with Digital x-ray, CT, endoscopy, ultrasound and in house lab machines. We continue to invest in our people, equipment and premises. We have a wonderful vet team, including 5+ certificate holders. We hold regular in-house CPD events as a great opportunity to meet up, discuss cases and eat pizza! We have a large and experienced Nursing team who are on hand to help as well as our terrific, friendly, support team! We actively encourage people to undertake certificate studies and will give you all the support you need to pursue your interests.
We have a busy but varied caseload and no two days are the same! We mainly offer first opinion care however, we do offer specialist services in; Cardiology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Imaging & Internal medicine. We also work with some fantastic local charities.
We have wonderful, loyal clients, a large number of whom have been with us for many years. We pride ourselves on building excellent relationships with them by being friendly and helpful and offering excellent continuity of care.
Lancashire is really a beautiful place and there are plenty of activities to get involved in locally in your spare time, especially if you enjoy the great outdoors! We are located within commuting distance to major cities, airports and even the beautiful seaside!
- Small animal Veterinary Surgeon
- Full or Part time applications considered
- There is some OOH with this role, either 1st or 2nd on call depending on experience with the rota split fairly.
- Weekends on a rota basis
We offer an attractive bonus package including;
- Generous salary
- Generous CPD allowance
- CPD is actively encouraged - including Certificates
- My Vets really do believe in their people and encourage personal development
- Medical Insurance
- Birthday leave
- 6.6 weeks holiday
- Service-related company sick pay
- My Benefits – Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- Cycle to work scheme
- And much more!!
If you would like to join a team who are really passionate about their employees, clients, patients and high standards of care then please do not hesitate to contact us!