You will be joining a progressive team of 4 vets, 7 nurses & 6 support staff who are proud to offer our clients a high standard of clinical expertise and patient care. We are looking for a candidate that wishes to develop further in their career enabling us to offer new and exciting disciplines within our ever growing & evolving practice.
Our aim is to offer a good work/life balance and a friendly & relaxed working atmosphere with aids such as digital radiography, video endoscopy, advanced Doppler ultrasound, Holter monitor, multi-parameter units & in house laboratory.
We are proud to offer our clients our own out of hours service which allows you use and develop your emergency care skills. We believe in supporting the development of your personal aspirations and therefore offer a generous CPD package & salary, which will depend on experience.
- 4 working day week
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks flexible holidays plus bank holidays plus your birthday off!
- 1 in 5 weekends on duty with a day off in lieu the following week.
- Employee discounts and pension scheme.
- Fully funded CPD with study towards certificate qualifications supported.
- VDS, RCVS & BVA membership included.