You will be joining a progressive and experienced team of 4 vets, 7 nurses & 6 support staff who are proud to offer our clients a high standard of clinical expertise and patient care.
Our aim is to offer a good work/life balance and a friendly & relaxed working atmosphere with aids such as digital radiography, endoscopy, advanced Doppler ultrasound, Holter monitor, Tonovet, multi-parameter units & advanced in-house laboratory.
We are proud to offer our clients our own out of hours service which allows you use and develop your emergency care skills. We believe in supporting the development of your personal aspirations and therefore offer a generous CPD package & salary, which will depend on experience.
- 4 working day week
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks flexible holidays, plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off!
- 1 in 5 weekends on duty with a day off in lieu the following week
- Employee discounts and pension scheme.
- Private healthcare
- My Benefits – discount off leading brands e.g. Tesco, Currys PC World, Apple Stock
- Fully funded CPD with study towards certificate qualifications supported
- Relocation packages
- Advanced Practitioner status annual fees
- VDS, RCVS & BVA membership included