- Progressive small animal practice in vibrant Norwich
- Purpose-built hospital (BHVA Award Winner)
- 14 Strong, friendly and supportive vet team with certificates in Cardiology, Orthopaedics, Dermatology, Diagnostic Imaging, Medicine, Ophthalmology and Endoscopy.
- Stimulating and supportive environment with weekly clinical meeting and morning rounds. Continual development of individuals is actively encouraged
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- No “on-call” for our new graduate the first year then “twilight shifts” supporting the emergency and critical care vets before full involvement (1 week in 12) in the Norwich Night Vet Emergency Service with lots of time off to compensate.
- DR X-ray, Vivid 7/Mylab ultrasounds, dental xray, full in house lab, hydrotherapy/physiotherapy suite
Taverham Veterinary Practice, Fir Covert Rd
Or find more jobs near Norfolk